SCHOOL FUNDRAISER PROGRAM
This program is designed not only to provide a service for families at local preschool/elementary schools, but to also bring income into the school’s PTA. Portrait Days are a big hit with the parents! I am able to provide a highly sought after and useful event that is very easy for schools to run, requiring very little time for the amount of profit they bring in.
The process and how it works:
- I will work with your school PTA to choose a local park and weekend in the fall that works for the school’s calendar. We also choose a rain date.
- In September your PTA promotes the event! This can be done a couple different ways: Email blasts, Include information in the online newsletter, a flyer sent home in backpacks, and a few large color posters around the school that I will provide.
- Parents sign up by going to our website and choosing a 15 min time slot. Then they provide a check to the PTA. I do ask the PTA to be responsible for making sure every parent has provided a check within a week before portrait day.
(To give you an idea of numbers – most schools have 50 families and although it’s up to each school to decide it’s own session fees, most schools opt for a $30 session fee. The session fee covers each family’s time at their 15 min session. Prints and products are purchased separately once they see their gallery. 50×30 = $1500 so each school can expect a $1500 profit for a simple event.)
- The big portrait weekend has arrived! The session fee covers each family’s time at their 15 min. session. I will spend 15 min. with each family capturing individual portraits of each child, sibling portraits, and family portraits.
- Four weeks later each family will receive access to their private online gallery. Here they get to see 12-15 custom edited portraits from their session. They can then choose between various collections starting at $50 and ranging to $150. Most families choose to purchase digital files. The most popular collection includes 5 digital files for $115 or all the files for $150.
- Every family receives their images instantly if it’s a digital collection and two weeks later for prints. Most families like to use these for their holiday cards.
Contact Melissa Crain Photography to learn more. I look forward to our journey together!
*At this time I only have availability for 3 new schools in the Atlanta area. Schools will need to be signed up in the Spring so we can hit the ground running together as the school year starts in August/September.